Let's face it, professional wrestling these days just doesn't have the panache that it did in the 80's. This list doesn't measure the calibre of wrestling in the ring but rather the level of showmanship and trash talk that paid the most bills. Here we go...
7. Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart - The most dangerous beard in the business.
6. The Iron Sheik - Iran clearly #1.
5. "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff - A pioneer in the world of kissing your own guns.
4. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper - Insults and slaps O'Plenty
3. Hulk Hogan - Produced action that hit the ionosphere.
2. "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair - See pic...
1. "Macho Man" Randy Savage - "You know what I like about you Macho Man? Everything." Bobby "The Brain" Heenan