7. Paris - An Eiffel Tower in the middle of the desert, how bout that. Solid spot.
6. Caesars Palace - The best of the old school that can still hang with the new.
5. Venetian/Palazzo - Is at the top on some lists. If you want it, they've got it.
4. Mandalay Bay - House of Blues, plenty of cache and perhaps the best pools in town.
3. The Cosmopolitan - The newest spot on the lot is super stylish and even has rooms with terraces to really enjoy the view of the strip. Far out.
2. City Center - With spectacular architecture and elegant artwork, City Center doesn't "feel" like traditional Vegas which is a breath of fresh air...well kinda.
1. Bellagio - Pure luxury and still the class of the strip. The customer service is fantastic and they have the best buffet anywhere!